Tag Archives: top of the game
The Real Poker Crack to Winning Online Poker
You have probably seen the ads for the latest poker chip, computer program, or online poker training program. They claim that you can make $50,000 a month in poker just by playing online poker. That figure seems to be pretty far out when you look at the purchasing power equivalent of a typical worker. However, there is a poker training program that can teach you how to crack poker online and win at the same time.
It is not a simple system that you can learn and start winning every night over night. Such a poker system needs a lot of focus and dedication to turn the lean streaks of a season into the steady profitable ones of the steady week. However, if you are determined to crack poker online and make money, the best way to get there is to follow the men and women who have already reached the top of the game.
If you want to turn the game into your livelihood and primary source of income, than you better start by following the men and women who have won millions in poker tournaments. The following is a list of 10 men and women who have made huge fortunes in poker:
- Phil Hellmuth,#48 ranking in the World Series of Poker. Hellmuth has won 11 World Series of Poker (WSOP) championships. He was born in Watertown, Massachusetts and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a degree in mathematics. His talent for card counting came to the attention of the New York casino scene after he won the 1982 four-card-stud tournament at the World Series of Poker. He has won over $1.7 million in tournament play.
- Johnny Chan, born April 1, 1953 in Los Angeles, California. Chan started playing poker by playing gin rummy with his friends. After learning to play poker, he entered tournaments, beginning with the Small-Ball tournament. He was then introduced to the No-Limit Holdem folding card game by a fellow player. He has won a total of 11 tournament events, including a victory in the inaugural Seven-Card Razz World Championship. His style of play is aggressive and unpredictable. He has been called a loner by opponents.
- Erik Seidel,#4 ranking in the World Series of Poker. Seidel is a native of Germany and studied in Las Vegas. He is the author of three books on poker, including ‘The Theory of Poker’ and ‘Poker: The Real Lowdown’. In his opinion, poker is a game of psychological warfare.
- James Grosjean,#5 ranking in the World Series of Poker. Grosjean is a student of the University of Texas. His major is in statistics and his original research was in the area of lottery analysis.
- Daniel Negreanu, born 13 November 1964 in Toronto Canada. Today, he is one of the most successful poker players in the history of the game. His career has spanned over 25 years. He is well known for his ability to outplay opponents and for his great analytical ability.
- Johnny Chan, born 12 July 1964 in Toronto Canada. Chan is one of the most accomplished players in the history of poker. He has won 11 World Series of Poker (WSOP) championship tournament awards.
- Mark Seif, born 11 July 1974 in California. Nowadays, he is one of the most known poker players. Except for a few years, his life has been extremely ordinary. However, that shouldn’t influence the way you play the game. Seif credits his wife for his success.
- Johnny Moss, born 11 August 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia. Moss is one of the most unforgettable poker players. He was the tournament poker champion for only four days in 1998.
- Barry Greenstein, born 26 February 1974 in Chicago, Illinois. An unknown poker player, he has won WSOP Tournament of Champions several times.
- Chris Moneymaker, born 25 July 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. Won professional poker title at the 2003 WSOP Circuit event. The most important thing about his life so far has been the discovery of the new technique of betting only depending on the cards.
These are the 10 most famous players of poker.