Start SMALL (but BIG fun) with the John Morrison Sports Betting Champ and Sports Betting Professor. These are two of the world’s most avid sports bettors who have enjoyed amazing results over the years. When the Sports Betting Champ and Professor first appeared on the scene, the infamous Frankarial “cedarzapper” had to be our first guess, but Oh Man was right. The champ has had a couple of years off of making a killing in college basketball betting, but comes back to smite newbies daily in the NBA and Major League Baseball.
The process is rather simple: wager the favorite out of two congression basketball games. Take the profitable path with the help of John Morrison. If the odds are -200, then you’re risking $200 to win $100. If the favorite wins and you win the same amount, you will have achieved your goal of a $200 profit. It doesn’t matter which team or game you wager on, as long as you bet the profitable team. This means that you have a 25% chance to win based on the odds and have a 75% chance of profiting based on the picks produced by John Morrison.
This proposition is not for the faint of heart. It’s estimated that you must bet $200 to achieve $100, but it’s possible to stretch that investment all the way to $1,500 with the Sports Betting Champ and then bet $200 to win $100 on the same game. It’s been estimated that you can achieve a win rate of about 82% with the Sports Betting Champ and it is possible to bet $50 a game to achieve a $100 profit. To date you have spent $1,500 of your own money to win $100 on the games you have placed bets on. You have a ROI of about 24 mintues out of 83.3%.
To place your bets, click the “Bocoran Rtp Live” circle on the playslip and input the amount you would like to bet. You can place any amount of bets you want at anytime during the system, but if you go over the max bet of $500, your bet goes for nothing and you lose.
Your initial bet should be the amount you need to stay in the game, whether it’s $1,000 or $5,000. If you lose the first bet, you add the amount to your bet and continue to bet the same amount (e.g., $1,000) on the players selected in the pick 3 drawing. If you win the first bet, you remove the amount you bet from your bet (e.g., $1,000) and your total winnings remain the same (e.g., $1,000 minus $500). Take the difference down as profit. You may or may not win on the second bet at the same time. You make a profit as long as both bets cover the same amount of potential outcomes.
You can bet the second bet after all of the games have beendrawn and you have won on the first bet. Removing the bet does not affect the first bet’s payout. However, it affects the second bet’s payout, which affects your ROI. You win an amount equal to your original stake if you bet the max bet on the pick 3 and win. The payouts are different for bet max and bet empty.
Your ROI is the percentage of your total wins. It’s often written as win percentage or win ratio. Some systems offer win ratios higher than 100%. The Sports Betting Champstands alone at 97%. Some systems have win ratios in the high 90’s. In the high 80’s some systems will be padded by the extra half of a dollar to make them attractive.
Your fee is the amount you pay up front for your picks and wagers. Some sites you have to pay by the month for several years of picks and other sites you have to pay per season or a single time fee. The fee most sites pay is the standard, 10% of your pay. If you subscribe to just one season of picks, the fee is typically $50 a season. Some sites offer a multi-year fee, the most popular of which is the once a year fee in March. The next spring you will get your first pick.
There are Pick League Baseball betting systems available for you to use to increase your odds of winning your office pool or office pool. They are actually for the MLB only in sports betting because the rules are different. You can use the systems on the NFL for both football and basketball. This allows you to bet the regular season only and the following season only.
You can also use these systems to get around the one superstar out of each decade in professional baseball.